"Strange Fruit" "Strange Fruit"

coolz

yeh this song was adapted from a poem called "strange fruit" which was written back before the 1930's. I havent seen anything like this since I re-did my english exams and we had to study the poem. I think this is one of the most hard hitting pieces of litrature around and not many people are aware of the true meaning and depth of this poem. Thanx for sending this message back out, cause I think peeps forgot what this is all about.

Gordon Gordon

spot on

Gordon is the most boring leader ever, to lead.......well, anything. He was boring and we all dreaded him everytime he came up and did the yearly taxes speech; while he was chancillor. Now he is PM and he all sends us to sleep everytime he gives a speech. The animation was really good and I found it really funny. coolz beanz

N. Korea Rocket Victory ! N. Korea Rocket Victory !

Im not to sure what to think?

I think supporting or even making somthing like this is really bad, since these "communists" are most proberly gona be the cause of WW3! I give you a five because its got some funny drawrings in there, but below are some really pants comments. By the way has anybody noticed how every country in the west can fire missiles, do rocket tests and go into space, but a soon as a eastern country does somthing like this, Bam the US is in there, as fast as stink, declaring weapons of mass destruction.
Before you open you gobs people, just think!
But i still think king jong ill is a muppet.

xtil responds:

Pants !

Frosties Frosties

hummmmmmmm

This might be your first flash, but this was not funny.
Animations where not bad, but the voice overs where bad.

Sonic goes to Hell Sonic goes to Hell

That was bad!

I beleive most subliminals are longer than that. What i could make out, is the drawrings were not bad, but where is the animation and the story, why is sonic in hell. does sonic deserve to be in hell, as he is like a hero, as he goes around killing robot creatures. I could see mario going to hell, as he kills (sometimes) inocent little creatures. But as below, the preloader was longer than this flash.

Get Fat or Die Tryin' Get Fat or Die Tryin'

That wasnt very nice

There was no animation quality in this, the music was a bad pick and i cant see the humor.

GoldenClock responds:

jelly roll

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

The Ending Rocked!

I really did not see that coming! i have watched this a few times and the humour does not ware off. I do have admit that ending did make me feel queezy. I love it and i think the storyline is awsome! keep it up harry!

Sketched - Therapy Sketched - Therapy

Pretty much, spot on!

This animation was really cool. This is what my therapist was like when i was a teen. They would ask you a question and then make an quess at your problem, then stick with that desision and keep telling you in till you get really angry with them. This works well if they say you have anger issues. By the end of the meeting you suddenly have what ever problem they give you.

sirjeffofshort responds:

Thanks man. I think most people who visit a therapist has had some sort of similar experience, even if it isn't an insistence on your being "gay" exactly. Not all of them are as full of it, but an amount are.

Baby Browning Ep1 Baby Browning Ep1

Racist!

You compared the colour of the poo to the doctor which was brown, that is racist! why? people will be offended by this, i am offended by this. If this is what you are going to be basing your series, i am not going to watch.
But i would give:
Graphics 9/10
Sound 8/10
Story 0/1000

& So We Love Playstation & So We Love Playstation

Cool!

The mixture between the grafs and the song was really good. The rhyming was really good as well. I could have thought of more exclusive games for the playstation, that would have been better. Also frogger was not on the playstation it was on the PSP.