"Strange Fruit" "Strange Fruit"

coolz

yeh this song was adapted from a poem called "strange fruit" which was written back before the 1930's. I havent seen anything like this since I re-did my english exams and we had to study the poem. I think this is one of the most hard hitting pieces of litrature around and not many people are aware of the true meaning and depth of this poem. Thanx for sending this message back out, cause I think peeps forgot what this is all about.

Gordon Gordon

spot on

Gordon is the most boring leader ever, to lead.......well, anything. He was boring and we all dreaded him everytime he came up and did the yearly taxes speech; while he was chancillor. Now he is PM and he all sends us to sleep everytime he gives a speech. The animation was really good and I found it really funny. coolz beanz

N. Korea Rocket Victory ! N. Korea Rocket Victory !

Im not to sure what to think?

I think supporting or even making somthing like this is really bad, since these "communists" are most proberly gona be the cause of WW3! I give you a five because its got some funny drawrings in there, but below are some really pants comments. By the way has anybody noticed how every country in the west can fire missiles, do rocket tests and go into space, but a soon as a eastern country does somthing like this, Bam the US is in there, as fast as stink, declaring weapons of mass destruction.
Before you open you gobs people, just think!
But i still think king jong ill is a muppet.

xtil responds:

Pants !

SAS: Zombie Assault 2 SAS: Zombie Assault 2

Really addictive gameplay.

I thought the combination of graphics and gameplay was fun. I thought the weapons where good, but the pricing compared to how much you can save up to the amount of zombies, is very unfair. I thought it would have been a good idea to implement some sort of multiplier for points from kills, which would increase with the difficulty/amount of zombies. I also thought the pistol was off, as it would take 7-10 shots to kill a zombie when other games take 3-5 shots for a basic zombie kill.
The pay for extras bit is the only downer, as i could not get into this game enough to sanction spending real money for game play; I there was other gamplay modes, like co-op, multiplayer or diffrent unlockable levels, maybe a choice of music and diffrent gameplay modifiers, then it maybe be worth paying to be playing. As mentioned above, yolu state it is to test a new system? I have combed through newgrounds for pay2play games and apart from a few, there aint many. Mainly because most people which submit material on newgrounds, iver do it for free; for other people to enjoy there media/games. or people get sponsored to do it; usally for free gameplay purposes. But because of the quality of the gameplay i cant mark it down, but because the overall quality of the gamaplay, it also makes it not worth while to purchase extras.

RetroSnake 2.0 RetroSnake 2.0

I agree with below!

Because you can go through walls, this makes it to easy and the retro version of snake did not have this feature (nokia, gameboy and acorn master). Also Usage of micheal jacksons "triller" is a copyright breach and you could get done for that (you dont have to sell or copy the song to upset copyright, since you dont have terms of usage". The game runs very smoothly and its a good idea, but its way to easy and not enough like the original to call it "Retro snake".

My Father My Father

Im confused!

I dont get it, its like a anti-child abuse thing, but with music which really does not suit the situation. Ive been the victim of abuse and this is not funny.
The animations are good, but the subject is not projected in the right way.

Time Goes On (no vocals) Time Goes On (no vocals)

This was so tear jerking when you showed me that recording on Christmas eve, It reminded me of some really bad times and as I know you picked this subject of time, I think it fits it so well. Loman's studio was really a must for this project and the mix is really well thought out. The verse reminds me of 2Pac, the chorus JMJ and so many more artists then you can poke a stick at. I can't wait until the vocal version comes out. You should consider doing it as a rap piece, which I think would fit really well.

I love you so dearly I love you so dearly

Good to see you are back to making your art! I really like this, nice and catchy. Only negativity towards it is A.) vocals could have been done in a different pitch, but this is the closest you have ever got to sounding natural. B.) The first chorus sounds slightly muddy and the }power synth sound could be maybe increased. But apart from this I think this is a very interesting and original piece. Any way hope you are well, hope to see you soon.

Martins Song Martins Song

Very cool Stu, quite a powerful little piece, might need a bit of work towards the overall mix quality, but you choice of sounds are really cool, and you are definitely are using the inner potential of Analogue Lab 2. When You releasing "Michaels Song"? that sounded pretty cool. Overall 9/10 for flow, 9/10 for sound choice, 8/10 for drums. Only complaint is the end needs a bit of a extension, maybe put a master reverb on and use automation to bring it it at the end so it shuts down in a atmospheric way.