"Strange Fruit" "Strange Fruit"

coolz

yeh this song was adapted from a poem called "strange fruit" which was written back before the 1930's. I havent seen anything like this since I re-did my english exams and we had to study the poem. I think this is one of the most hard hitting pieces of litrature around and not many people are aware of the true meaning and depth of this poem. Thanx for sending this message back out, cause I think peeps forgot what this is all about.

Gordon Gordon

spot on

Gordon is the most boring leader ever, to lead.......well, anything. He was boring and we all dreaded him everytime he came up and did the yearly taxes speech; while he was chancillor. Now he is PM and he all sends us to sleep everytime he gives a speech. The animation was really good and I found it really funny. coolz beanz

N. Korea Rocket Victory ! N. Korea Rocket Victory !

Im not to sure what to think?

I think supporting or even making somthing like this is really bad, since these "communists" are most proberly gona be the cause of WW3! I give you a five because its got some funny drawrings in there, but below are some really pants comments. By the way has anybody noticed how every country in the west can fire missiles, do rocket tests and go into space, but a soon as a eastern country does somthing like this, Bam the US is in there, as fast as stink, declaring weapons of mass destruction.
Before you open you gobs people, just think!
But i still think king jong ill is a muppet.

xtil responds:

Pants !

SAS: Zombie Assault 2 SAS: Zombie Assault 2

Really addictive gameplay.

I thought the combination of graphics and gameplay was fun. I thought the weapons where good, but the pricing compared to how much you can save up to the amount of zombies, is very unfair. I thought it would have been a good idea to implement some sort of multiplier for points from kills, which would increase with the difficulty/amount of zombies. I also thought the pistol was off, as it would take 7-10 shots to kill a zombie when other games take 3-5 shots for a basic zombie kill.
The pay for extras bit is the only downer, as i could not get into this game enough to sanction spending real money for game play; I there was other gamplay modes, like co-op, multiplayer or diffrent unlockable levels, maybe a choice of music and diffrent gameplay modifiers, then it maybe be worth paying to be playing. As mentioned above, yolu state it is to test a new system? I have combed through newgrounds for pay2play games and apart from a few, there aint many. Mainly because most people which submit material on newgrounds, iver do it for free; for other people to enjoy there media/games. or people get sponsored to do it; usally for free gameplay purposes. But because of the quality of the gameplay i cant mark it down, but because the overall quality of the gamaplay, it also makes it not worth while to purchase extras.

RetroSnake 2.0 RetroSnake 2.0

I agree with below!

Because you can go through walls, this makes it to easy and the retro version of snake did not have this feature (nokia, gameboy and acorn master). Also Usage of micheal jacksons "triller" is a copyright breach and you could get done for that (you dont have to sell or copy the song to upset copyright, since you dont have terms of usage". The game runs very smoothly and its a good idea, but its way to easy and not enough like the original to call it "Retro snake".

My Father My Father

Im confused!

I dont get it, its like a anti-child abuse thing, but with music which really does not suit the situation. Ive been the victim of abuse and this is not funny.
The animations are good, but the subject is not projected in the right way.

Freedom from tour edit Freedom from tour edit

Real fun producing this with you...You band done an amazing job conveying this song to the public and I know its a real step in the right direction concerning your vocals, even though NewGrounds seems to really dislike every time you open gob on here, even though...as you say davis paid you recently quite a lot of money to sing on the monika molise song, and monika was well chuffed, her albums sold well, and I didn't here nothing but positive comments from the grapevine, so you're doing something right at least...What can I say about this piece...maybe a little bit over the top with the quantisation. Your vocals in perfect tune and your voice sounds really through the Rode NT5's.

I also give you an extra nod towards the free gigs playing this song for AA/NA regional meetup and that YMCA gig you did a month ago, Legend and all for charity what can I say I can never say thanks enough especially through the hidden message in this song which extremely relevant for the NA/AA lot! Well done, I pine for a new song like this after you retire this as I know its done its rounds and you want to stay fresh! I do understand fully.

But do remember there will be a load of people on here that might offer constructive criticism, but there is a hell of a lot of trolls that might try to grind you into the ground, remember they ain't worth it and I as usual will see you for work on Saturday, where you can exercise your gills without fear of retribution from the low lifes of the world.

Im not Sorry (Synth/New Wave) Im not Sorry (Synth/New Wave)

Good composition, not very good use of the VP-550 by the way, Could have used some poly tonal effects as it sounds like you a F'in Dalek or something...

Be Free Without me Be Free Without me

What can I say, I think to composition is rock solid. It sounds like you tried your best on the vocals, as I know you usually do. My only negative is I think it get slightly too overcrowded at the end, and maybe good at having a slight remix? But I know from you News section, that this is a Beta. I know its 80's style, but I just don't think it sits right in the New wave category? I'm biased as I don't really like New Wave music. Really like you synthesiser playing and as I said the composition is really good, but I'm starting to think your barking up the wrong tree stuart and it might be time to start preaching on other platforms, as NG just doesn't seem to respect you at all.