"Strange Fruit" "Strange Fruit"

coolz

yeh this song was adapted from a poem called "strange fruit" which was written back before the 1930's. I havent seen anything like this since I re-did my english exams and we had to study the poem. I think this is one of the most hard hitting pieces of litrature around and not many people are aware of the true meaning and depth of this poem. Thanx for sending this message back out, cause I think peeps forgot what this is all about.

Gordon Gordon

spot on

Gordon is the most boring leader ever, to lead.......well, anything. He was boring and we all dreaded him everytime he came up and did the yearly taxes speech; while he was chancillor. Now he is PM and he all sends us to sleep everytime he gives a speech. The animation was really good and I found it really funny. coolz beanz

N. Korea Rocket Victory ! N. Korea Rocket Victory !

Im not to sure what to think?

I think supporting or even making somthing like this is really bad, since these "communists" are most proberly gona be the cause of WW3! I give you a five because its got some funny drawrings in there, but below are some really pants comments. By the way has anybody noticed how every country in the west can fire missiles, do rocket tests and go into space, but a soon as a eastern country does somthing like this, Bam the US is in there, as fast as stink, declaring weapons of mass destruction.
Before you open you gobs people, just think!
But i still think king jong ill is a muppet.

xtil responds:

Pants !

SAS: Zombie Assault 2 SAS: Zombie Assault 2

Really addictive gameplay.

I thought the combination of graphics and gameplay was fun. I thought the weapons where good, but the pricing compared to how much you can save up to the amount of zombies, is very unfair. I thought it would have been a good idea to implement some sort of multiplier for points from kills, which would increase with the difficulty/amount of zombies. I also thought the pistol was off, as it would take 7-10 shots to kill a zombie when other games take 3-5 shots for a basic zombie kill.
The pay for extras bit is the only downer, as i could not get into this game enough to sanction spending real money for game play; I there was other gamplay modes, like co-op, multiplayer or diffrent unlockable levels, maybe a choice of music and diffrent gameplay modifiers, then it maybe be worth paying to be playing. As mentioned above, yolu state it is to test a new system? I have combed through newgrounds for pay2play games and apart from a few, there aint many. Mainly because most people which submit material on newgrounds, iver do it for free; for other people to enjoy there media/games. or people get sponsored to do it; usally for free gameplay purposes. But because of the quality of the gameplay i cant mark it down, but because the overall quality of the gamaplay, it also makes it not worth while to purchase extras.

RetroSnake 2.0 RetroSnake 2.0

I agree with below!

Because you can go through walls, this makes it to easy and the retro version of snake did not have this feature (nokia, gameboy and acorn master). Also Usage of micheal jacksons "triller" is a copyright breach and you could get done for that (you dont have to sell or copy the song to upset copyright, since you dont have terms of usage". The game runs very smoothly and its a good idea, but its way to easy and not enough like the original to call it "Retro snake".

My Father My Father

Im confused!

I dont get it, its like a anti-child abuse thing, but with music which really does not suit the situation. Ive been the victim of abuse and this is not funny.
The animations are good, but the subject is not projected in the right way.

Paper thin Paper thin

I really like the track and I do agree that it sounds much better on Soundcloud. I do think ir can get a little busy at times, but the overall mix sounds good. this is more of a rock track then a EDM or electro track, but I can hear the EDM components. I can tell from your description of how you went overboard on your outboard was a little over the top, especially on open processing and maybe next just produce something like this inside Cubase and maybe record more layers in time you save....Just a thought mind, unfortunately this version genuinely does suck compared to your LANDR processed one on Soundcloud, which is much louder, in your face, you can actually feel the warmth from your over usage of your owned valve technology (which really is a big shame this version because I do think it could gone down much better (not saying that you ain't done well..) and got more views?

Concept Concept

I think this song is beautiful, Slight mixing issues but very good otherwise.

Sign of the Zodiac Sign of the Zodiac

What can I say, the orchestration is really good, it gets a bit repetitive but If you get a vocal on there, this will be a smashing hit!

maxxpump responds:

Hopefully I can pull this song out the woods with a decent vocal!