"Strange Fruit" "Strange Fruit"

coolz

yeh this song was adapted from a poem called "strange fruit" which was written back before the 1930's. I havent seen anything like this since I re-did my english exams and we had to study the poem. I think this is one of the most hard hitting pieces of litrature around and not many people are aware of the true meaning and depth of this poem. Thanx for sending this message back out, cause I think peeps forgot what this is all about.

Gordon Gordon

spot on

Gordon is the most boring leader ever, to lead.......well, anything. He was boring and we all dreaded him everytime he came up and did the yearly taxes speech; while he was chancillor. Now he is PM and he all sends us to sleep everytime he gives a speech. The animation was really good and I found it really funny. coolz beanz

N. Korea Rocket Victory ! N. Korea Rocket Victory !

Im not to sure what to think?

I think supporting or even making somthing like this is really bad, since these "communists" are most proberly gona be the cause of WW3! I give you a five because its got some funny drawrings in there, but below are some really pants comments. By the way has anybody noticed how every country in the west can fire missiles, do rocket tests and go into space, but a soon as a eastern country does somthing like this, Bam the US is in there, as fast as stink, declaring weapons of mass destruction.
Before you open you gobs people, just think!
But i still think king jong ill is a muppet.

xtil responds:

Pants !

SAS: Zombie Assault 2 SAS: Zombie Assault 2

Really addictive gameplay.

I thought the combination of graphics and gameplay was fun. I thought the weapons where good, but the pricing compared to how much you can save up to the amount of zombies, is very unfair. I thought it would have been a good idea to implement some sort of multiplier for points from kills, which would increase with the difficulty/amount of zombies. I also thought the pistol was off, as it would take 7-10 shots to kill a zombie when other games take 3-5 shots for a basic zombie kill.
The pay for extras bit is the only downer, as i could not get into this game enough to sanction spending real money for game play; I there was other gamplay modes, like co-op, multiplayer or diffrent unlockable levels, maybe a choice of music and diffrent gameplay modifiers, then it maybe be worth paying to be playing. As mentioned above, yolu state it is to test a new system? I have combed through newgrounds for pay2play games and apart from a few, there aint many. Mainly because most people which submit material on newgrounds, iver do it for free; for other people to enjoy there media/games. or people get sponsored to do it; usally for free gameplay purposes. But because of the quality of the gameplay i cant mark it down, but because the overall quality of the gamaplay, it also makes it not worth while to purchase extras.

RetroSnake 2.0 RetroSnake 2.0

I agree with below!

Because you can go through walls, this makes it to easy and the retro version of snake did not have this feature (nokia, gameboy and acorn master). Also Usage of micheal jacksons "triller" is a copyright breach and you could get done for that (you dont have to sell or copy the song to upset copyright, since you dont have terms of usage". The game runs very smoothly and its a good idea, but its way to easy and not enough like the original to call it "Retro snake".

My Father My Father

Im confused!

I dont get it, its like a anti-child abuse thing, but with music which really does not suit the situation. Ive been the victim of abuse and this is not funny.
The animations are good, but the subject is not projected in the right way.

Meet SID Meet SID

This is a wicked track! I assume your title is a nod towards the SID chipset?

Concept Round 4 Concept Round 4

So from what gather from your message you were trying to go with the style from the beginning of "The Electronica World Tour, by Jean Michel Jarre"- "Automatic" was the song he played at the beginning, very powerful stuff! But I now look forwards to your next "Concept" as I know you could do better, even though this is a really good song! I hear the JMJ parts in there my only feeling is you might have to remix the SFX busses as they are very low in the mix! I'm also loving the near chip tune style synth you used, I imagine you might have used Vanguard for that? For once your Vocoder is very clear but is pretty loud in the mix, you want to bring that down a few notches and EQ it into a place in the spectrum. So you spoke French which I didn't know you could do, hells knows what you are saying as I don't understand French, "Je mappel" is "my name is" in french, thats about as far as my knowledge goes. You know a bit more practice with the french lyrics you could do an Arcade fire song, Lol! or Enigma, but thats more Latin, than French. But as you said you sent in Concept as a album to be processed for release, I may buy it as I love your on Concept so far!

maxxpump responds:

I can speak enough french to kind of understand what's going on when I'm travelling on the Continent. The chiptune synth of choice was actually Serum. No I don't really want to practice different languages and I think Enigma is a little beyond my reach...but I could easily emulate their instrumentation. Latins a bit of an arse to speak and I'm not really at learning it either.

Arcade fire is very hit and miss in my opinion, I really liked Reflektor as it has Bowie singing and Wake me up again the version with Bowie on it was good, but to be honest I would never do anything remotely like Arcade Fire, there songs are a piece of cake as compositions goes, but I find that kind of soft rock boring as sin to compose and score...

Yes Concept the Album should be out be out in the next few days as well as the re-omitted version of "Heartless" (Which has now funnily enough scored number #9 on MixClouds metal charts yesterday! (its at number forty something now). "Exedist Sings" is now out on Amazon and Spotify, which is a really good album!

I'll mail links later!

Valuable Friend Valuable Friend

Is this for live use? You genuinely brought a tear to my eye, this is very deep maybe a bit too much. I know you've been through alot. this seems to have lots of Bowie references in there, is this actually the case? But yes you now need to practice this for stage!

maxxpump responds:

Good to see your on the ball! There's references to Space oddity, Ashes to Ashes and Lazarus in there, this has very deep lyrics and has been very hard to write it. It is influenced directly from Freedom, and will be used live. But glad it touched you.