Parallel Dimension Parallel Dimension

Basically what stu said! only complaint is I don't like the over use of the crash cymbal, but apart from this, this is awesome!

Virtual World Virtual World

I had a listen to your track and you are definitely thinking outside of the box, but as per usual as I have warned you before, experiemental fusion styles go down like stinking turd around here. Sorry to see your score as usual doesn't check out compared to how many downloads you have got, I just guess its that time of the afternoon again, wonder if its the same kid that PM'ed me the other day?

Every waking hour Every waking hour

What can I say, I came as soon as you dropped me our message, I see Lomans been here already with his divine wisdom. Your vox could improve slightly, from that "Vocal" song that you posted earlier, where your vocals were absolutely perfect. This song ain't bad at all! You got my download! I'm loving that piano line and the progression is very good.

Vocal Vocal

I for one think your vocals pretty good, very rock like in places. I do unfortunately think you're too close to the microphone, and I think your piano's clipping slightly. I can definitely hear Rocky in there, your orchestration is spot on. All you can do is keep working on it, you'll get it sorted eventually, but I don't think your vocal range suits it, but thats only my point of view. the bit right at the end with "what you want from me" might need a bit of work. But as your vocal pieces go this is definitely on the top of my list as being (maybe slightly over the top), but one of my best tracks of yours well done!

And now your gone! And now your gone!

I see it took you a while to mix this one, since we did record at 9am? But I really like this one, vocals need a tiny bit of practice before we do a studio recording.

Round the bend live ft Exedist Round the bend live ft Exedist

Sounded much better when we recorded the session. I think the mic gains up to much! Next we need to practice this for live usage, and maybe a proper studio recording?

This type of song (Acoustic layering) This type of song (Acoustic layering)

Nice european song, very acoustic, and very good vocals!

Electricity Electricity

Good vocal! Good song!

Trebor Trebor

This is very good piano work.

Wannabe Dance Remake Wannabe Dance Remake

I like this but there was nothing wrong with the original.