I Have a Problem (living with AS) I Have a Problem (living with AS)

respect, hope your well

maxxpump responds:

Thanks fireball, when u get a chance check your phone as I sent you a message.

Also read my reply to the comment above as I'm not going to repeat myself

Sugar Plum Fairy (NG Mix RD2) Sugar Plum Fairy (NG Mix RD2)

Just got your text, seems to me that kid which you left the comment on his news post got the hump with you and obviously have been sending you nasty messages and zero bombing all your work... I like this song even though I hate crap step, at least you've tried with this remix and I don't understand apart from hatred towards your cause, why anyone would bomb you like this. All I can say is people! if you don't like this tune leave a comment and backup your rating otherwise it's not particularly fair, to bomb and run, like the obvious wuss you are... I read his news post and looked at his Youtube profile and he had posted a Skrillex Bangarang rip off remix, no wonder he said he got banned from the portal, so kid if you read this, stop ripping music, don't hate towards my mate and go haunt someone else...

CS-40m Sound Test CS-40m Sound Test

Wicked!!!

DNA (Album Part 1) DNA (Album Part 1)

I really liked helping you with this project Stu =), Geoff was so nice to work with and related to you I just didn't initially believe that he was your dads cousin (I wonder if that had anything to do with your dad reaching fame in the game or visa versa?). Can't wait until we release part 2, but I still think what you spent per song on everything was a bit steep for a free album! Steve I wouldn't work with again due to the language barrier, i know he speaks english, but never sure when he is talking behind your back. You know hes currently on tour with JMJ? 2nd keyboard and drummer! Excellent working with such a electronica musician or I should say god!

I'm still currently mixing those files for that banger you made the other day on the Juno, but will take some work still to get right! I would love to get steves Seaboard, but too expensive for me at the moment!

Jeronimo is still my favourite track apart from your original of optic state!

Carry on sailing stu as your sounding more and more pro everyday!

Paper thin Paper thin

I really like the track and I do agree that it sounds much better on Soundcloud. I do think ir can get a little busy at times, but the overall mix sounds good. this is more of a rock track then a EDM or electro track, but I can hear the EDM components. I can tell from your description of how you went overboard on your outboard was a little over the top, especially on open processing and maybe next just produce something like this inside Cubase and maybe record more layers in time you save....Just a thought mind, unfortunately this version genuinely does suck compared to your LANDR processed one on Soundcloud, which is much louder, in your face, you can actually feel the warmth from your over usage of your owned valve technology (which really is a big shame this version because I do think it could gone down much better (not saying that you ain't done well..) and got more views?

Concept Concept

I think this song is beautiful, Slight mixing issues but very good otherwise.

Sign of the Zodiac Sign of the Zodiac

What can I say, the orchestration is really good, it gets a bit repetitive but If you get a vocal on there, this will be a smashing hit!

maxxpump responds:

Hopefully I can pull this song out the woods with a decent vocal!

Why I can't Decide Why I can't Decide

I really hear "when I was a boy" by ELO in there, I love it, I hope you find the vocalist you require as I think this is a smashing pop song. What vocalist type will you go for? I've listened to this twice and I think its fantastic. Your singing's not bad either, you shouldn't keep putting your self down this much stuart as your not as bad at singing as you think

maxxpump responds:

I personally hate my voice and don't like singing that much. Im trying to find a female vocalist for this one. Thankyou for your kind comment and yes it was based off that ELO song, you've got a good ear!

turn back time turn back time

This is so sad stuart, i as I said back when you did my girl MX I had no idea how much you loved this girl, and I'm truly sorry to hear she died at such a young age. I wish you luck with your new version you're making and take any advice which is given as you're singing while good, needs some work. Sorry to be blunt, but this is me being a truthful as possible for your own benefit. I hope you can find another vocalist to do your new version as well as that other piece you launched earlier and yesterday "Why I can't decide" (which I thought was fantastic!)

maxxpump responds:

It still affects me to this day fireball, you have no f'ing idea how much it hurt to lose her. It took me years to get over it and it still hurts now. I'm redoing this song in her memory I'm still stuck over composition, but I'll work something out I'm trying to find a male vocalist to do this one. I will be changing the lyrics slightly but it will still be close to the original!

Like a dream Remaster Like a dream Remaster

Lovely track very happy for you.